Celebrate Co-op Month with CVEA
Although we are facing difficult times right now, CVEA has many things for our members to celebrate this Co-op Month. We invite you to participate, have fun, win prizes, save money, and support local businesses.
Get Connected with Co-op Connections - click for schedule at a glance
1. New Member Sign Up - beginning October 1
- New members can sign up for the Co-op Connections program on your mobile device via Google Play or the App Store, or by visiting the connections.coop website.
- Two random names will be drawn each week live on Facebook. All you have to do is sign up.
2. Follow CVEA on Facebook or cvea.org
- CVEA will feature local business discounts daily, activity reminders, deadlines and drawings on the CVEA Facebook page. Get signed up and 'like' or 'follow' us so you don't miss out.
- If you don't have Facebook, don't worry. CVEA's Facebook page streams live on this website, just go back to the 'home' page.
3. 'Are you connected' Shopping Contest - October 12-23
- Find local Co-op Connections deals using your new mobile app or website, use your digital discount card (found on your mobile app) or print a copy of your card (from the website) to shop and save at local businesses
- Get a picture of you at checkout
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and mailing address, and the name of the business where you made your purchase.
- Each picture submitted will be entered to win one of two $250 CVEA energy credits per district
- Multiple purchases? Send us multiple pictures! Drawings will be done live on Facebook.
4. Launch of brand new mobile app and website - October 19
5. 'Get Connected' Scavenger Hunt - October 20-30
Now that the mobile app and website have been updated, GET CONNECTED to all the Co-op Connections program has to offer and find your way around.
- Complete the 'Get Connected' Scavenger Hunt quiz here, or on CVEA's Facebook page. It will activate Tuesday, October 20, and the deadline to submit is 6 p.m., Friday, October 30.
- Emails are required with your submission
- All correct submissions, received by October 30, will be entered to win one of two $150 CVEA energy credits per district. Drawings will be done live on Facebook.